Share this role
- Cobalt Housing
- Closing date:
- 9th August
- Job Ref:
Cobalt Housing is an anchor organisation for the North Liverpool areas of Croxteth, Fazakerley and Norris Green. We are looking for a new Chair to lead us in the next stage of developing thriving communities where people are proud to live and where they can be their best.
Not only do we provide 6,000 quality homes for our tenants in North Liverpool, we are also actively engaged in economic, neighbourhood and community regeneration - tackling inequalities, improving health and employment prospects. With high levels of tenant satisfaction, we have the highest possible rating (G1/V1) from our regulator, and we are now capitalising on our very strong financial position to build 1,000 of the right homes in the right places by 2030.
It’s a great time to join Cobalt Housing, and we want our new Chair to lead and inspire us and our partners to really deliver on the opportunities open to us in North Liverpool. We want someone who will embrace our values of passion, integrity, commitment and ambition to make a real difference to people’s lives. Our culture is built upon positivity, collaboration and continuous learning, and this is an opportunity to influence the future direction of an organisation which is pivotal to place making and social regeneration initiatives.
Recognised as being a strategic leader with a track record of ensuring customers and communities are at the heart of decision making, you will bring to Cobalt considerable strengths in partnership working and relationship building with a broad range of stakeholders. Passion and commitment to our mission is more important than your sector experience, although an appreciation of a regulated environment is essential. You’ll be a leader who supports, engages and challenges, looking for a rare opportunity where you genuinely can make a difference.
Should you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Nick Roberts on 07393 013697 or Simon Wing on 0207 426 3976 at GatenbySanderson. All applications should be received by 9am Monday 9th August 2021.
How to apply
- Please submit your CV along with a Supporting Statement (the statement should be a maximum of two pages) addressing the person specification criteria, evidencing how you meet the criteria.
- Detail any employment or education gaps.
- Be ready to provide the names, positions, organisations and contact details for two referees; one should be your current or most recent employer. Referees will be contacted for those proceeding to final stages. We will always gain your permission before we contact referees.
- Let us know any difficulty you may have with the indicative timetable.
- Check that your contact details are correct before you submit.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automated email confirmation. If you do not receive, please email email@example.com